Defining your brand – whether it’s a personal brand or corporate one – is, at its core, all about telling a story. If you manage to touch on just the right story elements, and do so in an engaging way, your brand can get the attention and traction you want. Fail, and your company will fade into the background noise along with millions of other companies competing for attention in today’s marketplace. Read More on Forbes.
- Is Global Recognition Important to Your PR & Marketing Strategy?
- Case Study: Gary Miliefsky’s Top Tier Media Exposure with News & Experts
- Whether it’s business or personal, it’s never too soon to revisit your 2016 goals.
- How To Generate Blog Ideas That Will Keep Readers Coming Back
- Orange Is the New Black’s Early Release
Gaining the Publicity Edge
An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Growing Your Brand Through National Media CoverageRequest Free Book
News & ExpertsFollow
The Guaranteed Media Firm. Serving Brands, Businesses & Authors for 28 years. Specialties: Radio | TV | Print | Social Media. Get the PR Insider: https://t.co/Aj8iOCXbGt