Defining your brand – whether it’s a personal brand or corporate one – is, at its core, all about telling a story. If you manage to touch on just the right story elements, and do so in an engaging way, your brand can get the attention and traction you want. Fail, and your company will fade into the background noise along with millions of other companies competing for attention in today’s marketplace. Read More on Forbes.
- Whether it’s business or personal, it’s never too soon to revisit your 2016 goals.
- How To Generate Blog Ideas That Will Keep Readers Coming Back
- Orange Is the New Black’s Early Release
- Why Instagram is the Hottest and Fastest Growing Social Network
- Where Are You Now? Location Based Apps and Children
Infographic: A communicator's guide to Google Chrome extensions https://t.co/sSKCh9B2XM #publicity #PR
As you set goals for 2019, make sure you don’t neglect to include a few resolutions for continuing to build your personal brand.
Read our latest PR Insider "2019 Offers A Fresh Start To Re-Ignite Your Personal Brand" now: https://t.co/HDJ15qcjPU